Fast Bankruptcy Resolution
Real Debt Relief
Certified Bankruptcy Law Specialist
Over 30 Years of Experience
ADVANTAGES OF FILING BANKRUPTCY
When you have exhausted your resources, the benefits of filing bankruptcy often outweigh the risks. Our goal is to help you achieve freedom from debt and make a fresh start. Let us evaluate your current financial situation and discuss the options available so you can start to regain control today. Contact the Law Offices of Ronald E. Stadtmueller to schedule your free consultation.
- Regain Financial Stability
- Protect Your Family & Assets
- Stop Creditor Harrasment
- Stop Wage Garnishments
- Stop Foreclosures & Repossessions
- Pay off Credit Card Debt
- Wipe Out Medical Bills
- Wipe Out Paydays Loans
- Wipe Out Utility Bills
- Improve Your Credit Score Over Time
LET US LEGALLY RESOLVE YOUR OVERWHELMING DEBTS
In our struggling economy, you deserve relief when you are being crushed by overwhelming debt. At Law Offices of Ronald E. Stadtmueller, we fight for your right to make a fresh start, free you from unmanageable debt, and irritating creditors.
Trust us, for we draw on over 30 years of experience guiding clients in California through the bankruptcy process. Allow our attorney to help you regain a firm financial footing.
Experienced Debt Analysis for California Clients
We perform an in-depth evaluation of your finances before advising you to file for bankruptcy. After reviewing your income, debts and other expenses, we counsel you on the true and total impact that bankruptcy will have on your family, business, home and future credit.
If bankruptcy is the right choice for you, you can expect us to fully explain the process and the outcomes. Our comprehensive approach to bankruptcy leaves no doubts, so you can be confident you are taking the right step to secure your future.
Your Bankruptcy Options
The U.S. Bankruptcy Code provides relief for businesses and consumers. Each has different eligibility requirement and different advantages in specific situations. The most common forms of bankruptcy are:
• Chapter 7 bankruptcy: If you and your spouse own few assets and earn relatively low wages, Chapter 7 bankruptcy grants you relief from debts through the liquidation of your assets. We can negotiate asset exemptions to limit the disruption of your life.
• Chapter 11 bankruptcy: If you own a corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship, Chapter 11 bankruptcy permits your business to continue operating, while you pay creditors under a court-ordered payment plan. We help you keep the business you struggled so hard to build.
• Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop lenders from taking your home through a foreclosure. Chapter 13 allows you to keep your hard-earned assets and pay debts over time in smaller amounts.
If bankruptcy is the right choice for you, our attorney will guide you through the process from start to finish.
REPRIEVE THROUGH THE AUTOMATIC STAY
CONTACT US TODAY
Law Offices of Ronald E. Stadtmueller
helps individuals and businesses facing overwhelming debts in California.
Call us today or contact us online to schedule your bankruptcy consultation at any of our offices, at Rancho Bernardo, Mission Valley,
San Marcos or La Jolla.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE
The Law Offices of Ronald E. Stadtmueller
- Fast Resolution & Real Debt Relief
- Free Consultations (Virtual and Phone)
- Certified Bankruptcy Law Specialist
- Current Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee
- Former Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Trustee
- 30 Years of Legal Experience
- Responsive, Thorough, Understanding
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Military & Senior Discounts & Payment Plans
- Same Day Appointments Available
Learn More About
Law Offices of Ronald E. Stadtmueller